Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thank you

As a child growing up ten miles from the middle of nowhere, I enjoyed abundant wildlife in the woods surrounding our home.  Winter or summer, a gaggle of turkeys would walk close to the house, their shrill gobbles announcing their presence and calling us to the windows to watch them.

I think of these mornings especially around Thanksgiving.


Thank you for your support to WE llc and for following me on this blog!  Your comments and private emails encourage me to keep writing.  I've been nose to the grindstone on a recent project and have let a few weeks of blogging slip by.  I'll continue after the holidays.

I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very interested in what you have to say. Thanks for joining the conversation! To contact me directly, please write to: jennifer AT werthexpertise DOT com