Friday, January 23, 2009

Do more

Do more what, one might ask? Three years ago I decided to do more of what I hold close to my heart.

More work that I felt good about
More impact where I'm needed
More volunteering
More mission work
More personal creative time
More reflective space
More travel


You get the idea. I started a business in 2006 to apply more of what I do to businesses that need it. In 2007 I went on my first international mission trip. In 2008 I finished my first book. What will 2009 hold? I have an idea, but know it will be more.

This space will be dedicated to my thoughts about various systems, methods, and ideas. I will also post personal projects as appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very interested in what you have to say. Thanks for joining the conversation! To contact me directly, please write to: jennifer AT werthexpertise DOT com